CRM MANAGER – Digital Marketing Innovator – Brighton or Norwich or Remote working….
Our client, a leader within the digital marketing world are looking for a new CRM Manager to come on board and join their exciting and dynamic team.
The ideal CRM manager will be responsible for managing multi-channel campaigns, lifecycle management, large-scale projects & robust reporting structures. Your experience in real-money digital gaming, sports betting and/or Esports coupled with casino marketing will help assist you in this.
Further responsibilities for this CRM Manager position will include:
– Establishing the CRM functions for their in-house network of lead generation websites. – Prioritising short, medium, & long-term projects that align with the broader vision, expansion goals, & revenue targets, for the company’s primary markets and beyond – UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada.
– Assist in the development, implementation, & routine monitoring of multi-channel campaigns across the website, email, Facebook, push messaging, and other channels to achieve established goals & objectives.
– Develop and implement email/SMS marketing strategies and initiatives in conjunction with the marketing manager and other key stakeholders.
– Work directly with the marketing team to generate & distribute monthly/quarterly reports as required. Establish efficient processes and procedures to build a CRM team that will service the entire network and all territories.
– Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the team and adjust plans accordingly.
– Ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing projects supporting a variety of business units.
– Monitor emerging trends in email marketing best practices and technical standards. Use of strategic A/B testing.
– Compatibility testing of emails to ensure they are compatible with all major browsers, email platforms and devices.
– Ensure appropriate creative call-to-actions are deployed for each target audience.
– Develop and revise automated mailings in conjunction with the rest of the marketing department.
– Able to travel to our US and Australian office when required.
This role requires the following essential skills and experience and could be the next challenge you’ve been looking for:
– 3+ years’ experience as a CRM Manager or in a similar position, preferably within online sports or casino marketing.
– Experience with Email & CRM Software such as DotMailer, GA, Lead Generation Systems.
– Demonstrated expertise in Customer Segmentation and Bonus Campaigns.
– Have a very good understanding of sporting events around the world and also gaming software providers games.
– Familiarity with the creative process (concepting, feedback, & final output) strongly preferred.
– Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Experience with HTML programming.
– Familiarity with the Google Apps for Business.
The organisation is known for being young, creative and dynamic. Their passion for innovation is a strength that is valued by their employees and is also the reasons why applicants are so attracted to the company. This is a really great time to join the team and further develop your career!!
Apply today and send your CV to: [email protected]